Nazarene Youth Conference (NYC) is a vibrant, life-changing youth event held every four years. High School students from all around North America belonging to the Church of the Nazarene gather together for times of worship, teaching, and community outreach; all united by a common belief in Jesus Christ.
• A 4-day youth conference for high school students in Phoenix, AZ.
• Service projects & community outreach throughout the host city.
• Featured speakers and creative artists from across the globe.
• Amazing worship services led by a world class worship team.
• Live concerts featuring today’s most popular Christian artists.
• Daily teachings that inspire, challenge and unite our students.
• Access to resources that can be taken home with students.
• Multi-sensory experiences for discipleship & creative learning.
• A recreation hall with tons of activities, games, & exhibits.
A FEW DETAILS
Travel Dates: Departure: 7/9/19 Return: 7/16/19
Pricing for those who register prior to 12/21/18
$1800 total cost with a $500 deposit due by 1/9/19.
Pricing for those who register after 12/21/18
$2000 total cost with a $700 deposit due by 2/8/19
Please write all checks to VA NYI and place NYC 2019 in the memo section and mail them to Tina Nelson at
10311 Cooktown Rd., Bridgewater, VA 22812.
To start the registration process, all parents / guardians need to send an email to Pastor Mark Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org with the student’s name that will be attending. You will then receive a link to compete your registration with NYC 2019 organizers.