Virginia District Winter Retreat 2019 is coming up at Salem Fields Community Church in Fredericksburg, VA on January 18-20, 2019 for students in 6th-12th grade! This year's theme is Forever Free!
Event Check-In will open at 5:00pm on January 18 and gaming centers onsite will be available upon arrival
(Fun starts as soon as you arrive and check-in)
Hotel Check-in will be after Friday services and access cards will be issued by Registration accordingly. (No
early group check-ins to hotels will be permitted)
On-site Activities will include (No additional Costs):
• Escape Rooms, Ice Skating Rink, Carpetball, Ping Pong, Foose-ball, Air Hockey, Ga-Ga Ball, Scavenger Hunt, Inflatable Obstacle Course, Dodgeball Tourney, Music & Art Center, Technology Center and other Gaming Centers
Districts Got Talent Showcase Event - This will be a showcase of any student that would like to share
their God-given gifts or talents at this event be it singing or signing or dancing, etc. They will be able to signup, perform and the top performance will be showcased on Sunday closeout as a part of the services. More info will follow on this.
Off-site Activities will include (Extra cost):
• Fun Land / Laser Tag Adventure (Saturday event)
• Sky Zone Trampoline Park (Saturday event)
• Saturday Serve (Community service project) (Saturday event)
• Friday (dinner on your own - Our Rubicon Cafe will be open at 2pm – 11pm)
- Breakfast will be provided by the hotels
- Lunch will be provided onsite
- Dinner will be provided on-site
• Sunday - Breakfast at your hotel
Early Registration (Before November 1st) $145.00
General Registration (Before January 8th) $155.00
Late Registration (After January 8th) $180.00
Sky Zone: $38.00
Laser Quest / Fun Land: $55.00
Community Service Project: $0.00
• Evening Rallies will begin at 8 pm on Friday and Saturday night (Events will kick off on-time)
• Saturday morning at 10 a.m. we will have a morning session
• Sunday morning at 9 a.m.
Register Online for Winter Retreat 2019 at www.regonline.com/winterretreat2019 !